Michael Adams

Official Website of GM Michael Adams

Comments

1. Khondakar Nazre Mowla December 30 - 12:30 Reply

I think Adams fear led to lost against Kasparov at Linares 2005.
    Adams VS Garry
    1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 d6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 Nf6 5.Nc3 a6 6.Be3 e6 7.Be2
    Qc7 8.Qd2 b5 9.a3 Bb7 10.f3 Nc6 11.O-O-O may be this was not a good move b4 12.axb4 Nxb4 13.g4
    Be7 14.g5 Nd7 15.h4 Nc5 16.Kb1 Rb8 17.h5 O-O 18.g6 Bf6 19.Rdg1
    Ba8 20.Bg5 Be5 21.gxh7+ Kxh7 22.Nb3 Nxc2 23.Nxc5 Na3+ 24.Ka2
    Qxc5 25.Na4 Nc2 26.Kb1 Qa3 0-1

2. Michael Ciamarra July 28 - 23:21 Reply

GM Adams – you have a very large group of chess fans here in the states following your games live during the British Chess Championship. Many of your positions are given as exercises for my advanced chess students and I really appreciate your exceptional playing!

3. Philip Lochhead July 27 - 15:55 Reply

I have just watched a live broadcast of the game played between Michael Adams and Aaron Summerscale at the British Chess Championship. It was stunning! I wish I could play chess like these blokes.

4. Philip Lochhead July 25 - 14:51 Reply

I am hoping to see some really awesome chess games at this year’s British Chess Championship. Although I shall be unable to watch every single live broadcast, I shall definitely study the games carefully. There is nothing I like better than an epic battle of wits between expert chess players.

5. Mike Twyble July 16 - 09:49 Reply

It would be good to hear a little bit about your 81/2-9 in the Turkish league.

6. Philip Lochhead July 11 - 15:35 Reply

Thanks for the information about the Turkish Chess Federation. I never thought about them. Their website looks very interesting.

7. Philip Lochhead July 8 - 23:46 Reply

I have found the websites for the British Chess Championship and the Gibraltar Masters, and I intend to follow these tournaments very closely. However, I have been unable to find any website for the Turkish League in Konya.